All Collections
Your relocation
Costs and payments
Who pays for my temporary accommodation?
Who pays for my temporary accommodation?

Find out who is responsible for the cost of your relocation.

Updated over a week ago

Sinistar is designed for people who have home insurance coverage. This means that your insurance company will pay for your temporary accommodation.

When you book an accommodation with Sinistar, you sign an assignment of claim. This document authorizes your insurer to pay Sinistar directly for your accommodation, so you don’t need to pay anything upfront or provide us with a credit card number.

⚠️ Important

Depending on the terms of your insurance policy, you may have to pay rent or a deductible to Sinistar.

Did this answer your question?